PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

riffraff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2014
South Carolina
I would love the chance to be in a live audience while Brian does the show. Since I am only 90 minutes away from Charlotte, it would be cool to come up, share a bowl and watch the magic happen. Hell, I will even bring the Scotch!
Any chance this could be a possibility in the future? I am sure there are a few guys that would be interested in being in an audience setting while the show takes place. I think it would be fun.
Just a thought.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Just ask Brian. Since the show is produced in his home office, I'm guessing that space is very limited. But he may be open to having one or two guys sit in while the magic happens. :)
Bob

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
That's the worst idea I ever heard of, riffraff. Seeing Levine and suffering through his dastardly and despicable flirtations with my wife (which she seems to thoroughly enjoy) at pipe shows is bad enough. But even worse, he makes fun of me right in front of her and she thinks its funny! Why would I want to suffer through watching him blabber any more than I have to?
Pipestud

riffraff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2014
South Carolina
That's the worst idea I ever heard of, riffraff. Seeing Levine and suffering through his dastardly and despicable flirtations with my wife (which she seems to thoroughly enjoy) at pipe shows is bad enough. But even worse, he makes fun of me right in front of her and she thinks its funny! Why would I want to suffer through watching him blabber any more than I have to?
Steve, maybe it is time for a bit of retribution?

Status
Not open for further replies.