PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
I prefer to watch these movies as an entirety "Hatchet Style" where one watches A New Hope, Empire, THEN Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith and finishing up with Return of the Jedi.
In this order the Phantom Menace is useless (nothing from it really translates from Phantom to Clones), plus in the break from Empire to Jedi we get Vader's backstory as Luke's father, how he turns to the darkside and then betrays the Emperor in Jedi to redeem himself. If you're going to do a marathon (or even introduce someone to the movies for the very first time) I would recommend viewing the movies (sans Phantom Menace) in this order: IV, V, II, III, VI.
Great suggestions man! I see what you're saying about the "backstory" idea.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Empire Strikes Back

A New Hope

Return of the Jedi

Caravan of Courage

Battle for Endor

The Phantom Menace (Because that little kid was better than Hayden Christensen)
That's right folks; two made for TV Star Wars movies beat out the prequels. You could literally just cut everything from those 3 films except the action sequences and turn that into a 1 hour clip to make it watchable.

fearsclave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2014
Guys, the joke's over. That whole "there were a bunch of Star Wars prequels and Lucas totally blew them" internet in-joke hoax thing hasn't been funny for years. You're like those guys who are still pretending there were sequels to The Matrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.