PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
WOW!
I can't believe after almost a year I finally got my hands on a tin of Dan Tobacco Limerick. Just placed the order today and I'm so excited to try it. Heard good things about this blend so I will be giving my two cent soon!
Speaking of two cent. If anyone else has tried this in the past, I would love to hear your input about it.
Love to hear the views of the season smokers! :worship:
Thanks fam!

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Well my two cents are bad

since never this can I've had

I hope your tobacco is good

more help I would give if I could

But when it comes I hope it's rad.
...Wait wrong Limerick sorry.

~Ron

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
I'll be interested to hear what you think of Limerick, eazye77. I tried Dan's Blue Note and was not crazy at all about it except for the room note, and I want taste as well. Just did not cut it for me, although many others have raved about it as an aro.

gtclark

Oct 3, 2013
Hmmm......
There was a tobacco by Dan

Its taste was exceedingly bland

They added Perique

The taste was unique

Now it's sold-out all over the land

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Hey boudreaux,
Dan Tobacco Tordenskjold Virginia Slices is one of my favorites as well. I smoked this one first when I couldn't get my hands on the Limerick. Was highly impressed by it. From what I remembered, it kind of has this "warm bread feeling" to it and very smooth. Have not had the chance to taste the Blue Note. When I read the description it really didn't appeal to me so I passed. I will try it one day just for the heck of it. :puffy:

kanaia

Feb 3, 2013
You're going to love it eazye, buy more if possible I have three lbs. aging myself..

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
I think I am going to like it as well kanaia. Trust me, if I could afford it I would have gotten a few more tins at least. LOL! :rofl:

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
That's another one I want to try rothnh, (HV). I forgot the Blue Note was an aro so I think I will pass on that. Can't stand aros. I have tried so had to like them, but can't.
My motto is, "Give it to me straight with no chaser." LOL!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Well my two cents are bad

since never this can I've had

I hope your tobacco is good

more help I would give if I could

But when it comes I hope it's rad.
...Wait wrong Limerick sorry.

~Ron
lol! Nice poem Ron.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Well it finally came today and I just smoked my first bowl of it!
Limerick is just how it is described. Fresh, bright citrus Virginia with a hint of figs and a plum note from the quality pinch (5%) of Perique. Although it seems to have a bit more of perique in it then the 5%, but that is fine with me due to me liking perique. (Thanks Orlick Golden Slice) :mrgreen:
Very tasty through out the bowl from start to finish. Lit well and stayed light. Exquisite room note and the smell from the tin is rich like fresh bread as well. Will be adding this to my list of faves!

Status
Not open for further replies.