PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks Ash! I WILL end up cat food eventually... they'll find my corpse in time, cat food :)
Lego is the kitten and Tivo's the cat on top, as it should be ;)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I have a robotic litterbox and auto feeder that should keep things clean n them fed for at least a couple weeks. It's one of the joys of being a cat person, low maintenance.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is Lego the cat originally named Savannah? Anyway, those two play just like siblings. When we adopted two rescues, the deal was, I had to take two sibs because I was still working full-time, and my wife hadn't moved south yet. They wanted them to have company. Two kittens, it was nuts. I loved it but had to go off for a walk or to a coffee shop now and then just to get my balance. Then my wife showed up with her little female. She's feisty and tough, but we still have to work at getting the boys not to give her a bad time. When we're away, they don't mess with her, the cat sitter reports. We're the points of contention. I think that bee had already had it.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I love the way cats work out their society. Savannah is the breed, Lego is the name.
Tivo is okay playing, but she still won't allow Lego to sleep too close to her. Interesting.
Savannah

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Glad Tivo is holding his own. Since they can play successfully, I think they'll bond well, eventually, with the usual occasional squabbles. Cats, you know. They are so handsome. DiVinci called cats living art.

Status
Not open for further replies.