PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I admit it, I am a pipe whore. I love looking at all kinds of pipes but mostly in the high end category. For example I consider my own collection a medium of the road with grear smokers, nice shapes and some nice blasts. That is what I chose to spend my money one.
Guys who normally spend 2-8 grand for a pipe are the ones I love to look at.
I never get jealous of people who choose their money any way they see fit. I have some jewelry that people would think I was a moron for buying. Most people have never seen a true Blue Star Sapphire, with Diamonds on the sides but they are very pretty.

Here is a picture of my most expensive pipe. It is a Rad Davis, it smokes great and I think it looks great. It was a commission and I paid 450.00 as that was my limit on pipes.

I am sure there are others in my collection people will like more but that is cool. So let see the heavy hitters. C'mon guys we know you have the goods and if someone gets Jealous then that is on them and you should be proud you can afford such luxuries.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hi Harris,

Is this high end enough for you?

PhgMxuW.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
My most expensive pipe. I think. Ingo Garbe. Was seduced by the lines, lines that Stanwell does just as well. (Specks are cookie crumbs, probably.) Never smoked the s.o.b., but will. I like 'em plain.

View attachment 165671
When you smoke it, you will be in for a treat. Ingo makes a perfectly engineered smoking instrument with an excellent draw.