PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
We were absolutely slammed with snow last night until a few hours ago. Between 22-25 inches. I am about to go sit in the garage to watch the boys dig the cars out. HAHAHA....I knew they would be worth the trouble, eventually. This photo was taken early this morning before another 8-10 inches fell. Pipe - Kaywoodie hatchet, Tobacco - St. James Flake.
131913736_10223431628555839_4242089032252447205_o.jpg

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Yeah, this Georgia boy is having a hard time grasping what you are going through.
Yeah, from St. Simons Island/Brunswick and before moving here, east Cobb. We moved here 2 years ago. This is our first significant snow. We had about 20 inches on the ground our first year but that was from cold temps and multiple snow events.

Reactions: Jwebb90

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Down South, it is the unsuspected ice glazes that hit during rush hour that do the damage. Most of the snow goes away in several days, though we get a little of that too. On the other hand, I grew up in Chicago and wintered over in Milwaukee one time at about 40 below. In Chicago, I walked across town from the train station to the lakefront campus at 9 below. No problem about being mugged that night. No one on the street.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Yeah we got hammered where I live in central Mississippi too!

fullsizeoutput_2ad3.jpeg

Well, not really, not from this storm anyway. But this did happen where I live in central MS in 2015. More snow than I've ever seen here. It pretty much melted away in the next 36 hours, but the downed trees and power lines lasted a few days!

• Wow
Reactions: aquadoc
Status
Not open for further replies.