PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Another great evening with friends at The Lehigh Valley Pipe Club....
2v2udDUCdx3L6Bn.jpg
2v2udD9QNx3L6Bn.jpg
2v2udDULCx3L6Bn.jpg
2v2udD9Eqx3L6Bn.jpg
2v2udDUb5x3L6Bn.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thanks, we enjoy ourselves! We meet at The Wooden Match, an excellent restaurant/bar in Bethlehem, PA that also sells cigars and allows smoking. They give us the entire downstairs for our meetings. Here's the upstairs bar:
2v2udD9oFx3L6Bn.jpg

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Thank you lucky stars that you have such a wonderful venue for your meetings, they are so few and far between and very difficult to come by. The place looks fantastic!
I am so thankful for our Club's home, we are definitely lucky to have it. Even here, in the Big City, it is extremely difficult to find an appropriate meeting place.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thanks, Lou!
Mike, we used to meet under the bridge, down by the river. But the bums living there threw us out, said we were dragging down the community's moral standards and property values.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hah! Looks like a fine time in a great place.
Did someone exhume Peter Ustinov? There's quite a likeness (from a long ago memory whose accuracy can be called into question.)

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Yes, Peter has been a member of our club from the beginning. We also enjoy the company of Theodore Bikel, Herschel Bernardi and Henry Kissinger. Joseph Stalin stopped by a few months ago, but that was the meeting when the Finnish Bikini Biathlon Team was doing shots with us, so he left.

duqgrad

Lurker
Jun 23, 2014
Hi Guys, I’m from the area and would like to check out a meeting if possible. Is the club open for new members? If so can I get the details ( dates and meeting time). I was just at thie the Wooden Match yesterday for the first time. Nice place!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo duq
I also replied in your other thread. Next LVPC is the day after XMas, 26Dec Tuesday. It starts at 7:00 but folks show up often at 6:30 and before. The venue is wonderful, the food is quite good and we take over the downstairs area. You will have fun.
hp

les

duqgrad

Lurker
Jun 23, 2014
lestrout, thanks for getting back to me. That should work for me. I look forward to attending!

Status
Not open for further replies.