Lee Van Cleef meerschaum

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plains

Sep 4, 2011
I’ve admired this style for a long time, never smoked a meerschaum, and watching A Few Dollars More again this week I decided the time was right. Exchanging emails with Samuel at GQ Tobaccos he provided a photo and tracking information. It’s going to be a looooong 5-7 days....
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/plains/album/picture/27160
(I’ve not attempted posting a photo before, hope this works)

plains

Sep 4, 2011
I preferred the one available from GQ, Even with shipping the price was comparable

checotah

Preferred Member
Feb 7, 2012
Nice! I really enjoy mine, although I got it a few years back from a different maker (I think), one who did very good work but was questionable in his business practices. Enjoy!

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
No one could eat a plate of food or smoke a meerschaum with more impending malice than Lee Van Cleef.

newbroom

Preferred Member
Jul 11, 2014
Looks like it might be African Meer based upon the rim coloration which is somewhat of a signature for Kiko.
It's nice, no matter where it began.

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A fine Meer is fine indeed, whether it be Turkish block, African, cultured, or pressed. I hope you have many enjoyable smokes from it.
Also plains, when you have the URL of the picture, use the IMG box in your post instead of the URL box. That way your photo shows up. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.