PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
I am now completely hooked on this method of brewing coffee thanks to Lawrence.....and I love it.
He mentioned Turkish coffee, and although my Ibrik? hasn't arrived yet, I am still making that style of coffee using the bottom portion of my French Press, and it is indeed addictive.
I started out by hand grinding some Pilon coffee in my Granite mortar and pestle, but now that isn't even necessary to do, straight out of the bag with equal amounts of sugar, and I am in coffee heaven.
Thanks again Lawrence, I anxiously await the arrival of my Ibrik?

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I like turkish coffee for some of the physiological effects, but it seems to create some that aen't any good to me. At least I know that I'll be able to enjoy all of the effects of turkish coffee in old age when prune juice would normally be the antidote...
-Jason

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Lordnoble... Are you a Mathematician? 8O

Sorry old joke... :D
Ranger.... I warned you... :D
Me before and after Turkish Coffee:

article-1334815-0C4F6FF8000005DC-597_634x404.jpg

AAB94683189F5C6C0E1414_Large.jpg

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
:rofl:

it seems as though lawrence gets blamed for everything around here :roll:

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
not too sure about the prune juice..i only have a half colon left :( may wind up haveing to buy stock with the company that makes depends :roll:

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
"link to the thread"?
Shimrra, not quite sure how to do that, I'm new to this new fangled thing called...um what is it?/???

oh yeah...a computer. :wink:
I just learned how to turn the damn thing on....getting the hang of it, but still not sure how to do links and all that..but I'll give it a go for you.
Shimra, see my next post, hopefully I'll have it figured out.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
i'm just the opposite. when something goes wrong am called irresponsible and every other name in the book, just never called late for dinner :lol:

and thank God the better half hasnt been called late either :D

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
Shimrra...I don't know if you meant the post of Lawrence, or about Turkish coffee?

UA, gave a link about the coffee, here is a link (maybe) about the Lawrence post(s) in general...
Hope this works....If it does, scroll down as there are a few discussions about the coffee.
coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.