Laudisi Distribution Group (LDG) Will Distribute Gawith & Hoggarth Brand Tobacco to U.S. Tobacconists & Tobacco Retailers

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedswearingen

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2010
Longs, South Carolina
Hi all,

Yes indeed, Laudisi folks (myself included) have been working closely with Chris Gawith & team over the last year on this, that, and the other, and most recently we've agreed that LDG should become an importer and distributor for Gawith & Hoggarth brand pipe tobaccos. Chris announced this yesterday on Facebook and today we thought we should say something here.

To be clear, for now LDG will begin distributing only this brand of pipe tobacco manufactured by Gawith & Hoggarth and none other. We anticipate stocking tobacconists with G&H tobacco out of the first delivery we receive, hopefully later this year or early next year. Keeping inventory in stock and improving general availability for all pipe smokers will be, as always, a primary goal for us.

As a company, we're charged, primed, and stoked to accept this responsibility on behalf of Chris, Gawith & Hoggarth, and gobs of pipe smokers all over the country. There's still much to do to prepare!

p.s. I did see there was another thread on this subject and I don't mean to steer course or direct an OP's discussion. Mostly we thought we should post something effectively official. Hope that's cool, Kevin.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hi all,

Yes indeed, Laudisi folks (myself included) have been working closely with Chris Gawith & team over the last year on this, that, and the other, and most recently we've agreed that LDG should become an importer and distributor for Gawith & Hoggarth brand pipe tobaccos. Chris announced this yesterday on Facebook and today we thought we should say something here.

To be clear, for now LDG will begin distributing only this brand of pipe tobacco manufactured by Gawith & Hoggarth and none other. We anticipate stocking tobacconists with G&H tobacco out of the first delivery we receive, hopefully later this year or early next year. Keeping inventory in stock and improving general availability for all pipe smokers will be, as always, a primary goal for us.

As a company, we're charged, primed, and stoked to accept this responsibility on behalf of Chris, Gawith & Hoggarth, and gobs of pipe smokers all over the country. There's still much to do to prepare!

p.s. I did see there was another thread on this subject and I don't mean to steer course or direct an OP's discussion. Mostly we thought we should post something effectively official. Hope that's cool, Kevin.
hey thanks for countering the rumors and proving my best guess correct. :)
Edit: forgot pretty excited to get a chance to try these blends. As I have the same rules with woman and pipe tobacco. I don't chase after them. Unless it's a really special thing. Not when there is so much easily available that is great.

Reactions: elasmo
Oct 7, 2016
Thanks @tedswearingen.
Now, once the initial dust settles, and assuming Bob’s Chocolate Flake or Bob’s CH Flake, or Bob’s Flake, whatever it has to be called these days has passed through the FDA rules and assuming that I am correct in assuming that a different cut would pass muster, get to work on bringing in Bob’s Chocolate Plug. Or whatever it has to be called. Oldgeezers turd would be OK.

They have made it before. As Bob’s Chocolate Plug, I hasten to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.