PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
This is my latest Sasieni, another family era Four Dot "Haslemere" Patent. I won it on a Pipestud auction (thanks for offering this one up, Steve!). It is shaped a bit different from my other Haslemere from the same era. I loaded it up with Luxury Twist Flake for the first smoke. I can already tell this is going to be a favorite! What a smoker!
Tim
ehb36kM.jpg

azybWir.jpg

JgWa7Hs.jpg

LtERCPh.jpg

d3H2gqh.jpg

ExiNNju.jpg

usrkain47

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2017
Tennessee
I was definitely eyeing that one! Alas funds were tied elsewhere! Congratulations! Always love a good vintage Sasieni!

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Simple and beautiful shape, Tim: congratulations! But I am surprised you didn't load that dublin with SH for its first smoke :) Enjoy...

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I hated packing up and shipping that one. Oh well... I had 7 glorious days of getting to touch it, feel it, admire it and yes, even fall in love with it. Glad it went to an appreciative new home and thanks for the business, tschiraldi !!!

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Thank you all for the comments. Steve, now that I have spent a fair amount of time with this pipe, I will tell you that it is one of my three best smokers! Thank you again!
Tim
The Sasieni family... so far:

xbpLbal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.