Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
For Christmas, my wonderful boyfriend bentmike gave me this beautiful meerschaum pipe by Meerqueen. I was shocked and awed! It's absolutely stunning, and it smokes like a dream. My first smoke in it was Erinmore.
Ever since picking up the pipe,I've longed for a meerschaum pipe of my very own, and now my dream has come true.

Thank you, bentmike!

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Wow roadqueen that pipe is nice. Just a touch feminine without being at all girly. Think that guy of yours might be a keeper :wink:

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
Thank you, gentlemen! I'm enjoying it very much and, he certainly is a keeper. After all, he IS a pipe smoker. :wink:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipe. An excellent gift. I hope you enjoy both the pipe and your relationship for many years to come.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Awe, That's awesome. You and bentmike no doubt have an eye for nice pipes. Congrats!

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
What an intricate meer... Would love to see how that one colors over time.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
I've gotten a few smokes under its belt so far. I'm going to enjoy the coloring, too. I will absolutely be sure to post pictures as it colors and matures - I can't wait! :puffy:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Beautiful pipe, it is so nice to see a couple share a hobby. Sometimes I wish my wife and I had anything in common. LOL Then I think about all those quiet days in the deer stand and duck blind and Bass ponds and realize nope, I'm good with things the way they are. :wink:

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
piperl12, we share a few hobbies, and we also have our own separate hobbies. It allows us to play together, and still be able to entertain ourselves when apart. It works for us. :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Every Roadqueen needs a Meer Queen! I'm very impressed with their offerings, particularly the stem work, which is sometimes lacking on a meer. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.