PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Shakespeare had it right when he penned the phase “summer’s lease hath all too short a date”. Spending my last night enjoying a sweet bowl of plain old C&D’s Red Virginia Ribbon. It’s fruity, earthy, deliciously woody, and just at comforting bit of herby spice.

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
We've had temps in the high 80's here in Maryland all week and I also enjoyed a pipe on the patio last night in shorts and a t-shirt. Our temps turn down starting tomorrow and I suspect future patio pipes will be during the day, with a sweatshirt.
Same here in Ohio

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Summer has left us in the dust here in the mountains an hour and change north of Los Angeles. Went out to feed the birds this morning, about 8am. There was frost on the deck railing. Temperature? 39 degrees.

We've been up here going on seven years now. Lowest it has ever gotten was 6 degrees last winter. I bet we dip below zero for the first time...and if we do, I bet the news doesn't report on it!

But before I go off on a tangent...just finished my last summer pipe, C&D Folklore (sample) in my Stefano Santambrogio bent Rhodesian. Thermometer said 55, felt colder than that. Methinks it's going to be a brutal winter...

9.19.22 oceanic sunset.jpg

All in all, I'm glad my favorite season has finally arrived. Time for some goopy aromatics...I'm lookin' at you, Moontrance! :LOL:

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
We were given a taste of autumn here in The Natural State and then the heat returned with a vengeance. Back to the heat of summer blends. Also been dry as an old bone in Death Valley, grass is fairly crunchy underfoot...

Expectations are a long, wet-cold winter like last one.

Reactions: Servant King

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed
We've had temps in the high 80's here in Maryland all week and I also enjoyed a pipe on the patio last night in shorts and a t-shirt. Our temps turn down starting tomorrow and I suspect future patio pipes will be during the day, with a sweatshirt.
I’m in northeast Michigan, and yesterday it in the mid 80’s…..today, it’s in the 60’s……. As the Starks would say, Winter is Coming!

Reactions: Servant King

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I’m in northeast Michigan, and yesterday it in the mid 80’s…..today, it’s in the 60’s……. As the Starks would say, Winter is Coming!
Lucky! Here right now it's 98 degrees and high humidity. And if that wasn't bad enough there's mosquitoes all over. Otherwise, every things peachy. puffy