Last PAD purchace till after Xmas...I think.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
mastro.jpg

I thought that after buying that Stanwell a few weeks ago my PAD would be satisfied and under control for the remainder of 2010. When I saw this pipe on a Smokingpipes.com update last week I nearly fell off my chair. I have been looking for so much of what this pipe has to offer for so long and it all seems to have come together in this one pipe. Red stain, beautifully rusticated apple, metal shank treatment, amber stem, long light and elegant pipe that will look very good sticking out of my face after xmas supper. I can barely wait for Mr. postman to bring this.
Cheers all.
P.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Nice purchase. I'm partial to the lucite bright stems. In fact, I was looking at the Savinelli Bent Solaria models. Something about the way they look.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
She's really a nice looker, Phil....I, also, like the contrast of the amber stem with the rusticated red briar.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Last PAD purchase....famous last words ohin3.
I'm on a self-imposed eBay buying ban thats killing me...wouldn't you know that a whole bunch of nice pipes would show up for auction while I have to sit out on the sidelines.
I've quit looking rather than feel bad.
Ignornace is bliss.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Damnit Arthur! You are just as bad as my girlfriend with her..."Oh baby you should have the things you want, just buy it you know you want it." I swear, not only does my girlfriend not mind or give me shit about spending money on pipes, she encourages me to buy pipes and the things I like. I just adore that little golden brown ray of sunshine = )

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Where are you from duncan? "Those who like it, like it a lot." I have met a lot of guys that call them selves beer drinkers and boast that they can drink anyone under the table. I have also seen a lot of those guys come to Nova Scotia and realize that with their Natural Light/Budweiser tolerance, they are passed out with their pants around their ankles before the maritimers even have a slight buzz on. I will be happy to send you Keiths, Olands, Garrisons, and Propeller beers in exchange for pipes and tobacco.
Cheers.

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I am from New Jersey. I have been to the beautiful city of Halifax twice, while I was in the navy. I have many a good memories of that brew. :twisted: Back in the day I could hold my own, the best was when I got together with a few Canadain Salvage divers and we drank and wooed the women till the sun came up. The funny thing was I found him in the morning drunk and past out behind a dumpster. Ah, the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.