PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
I bought this on the premise that it’s bulk Captain Black Cherry, and if it’s not exactly that blend it’s very close.

It’s a black cavendish, cherry flavored aromatic.

The smell of the tobacco is a dark, toasted cherry blend. It packs easy, lights and burns well, and if I try and imagine it there’s lots of complexity, such as honey, almonds, cherries, vanilla and chocolate. This is high quality tobacco, the kind you smoke around company so they complement you on how good your pipe smells.

It’s mild, mellow, and no bite and no nicotine rush. There’s actually the taste of high grade tobaccos, mainly burley, coming through the flavorings.

If you prefer your Cherry blend to not overwhelm you this is your smoke.

I want my cherry blends to taste like cherry flavored ice cream with cherry syrup lathered on it.

This isn’t that kind of candy flavored aromatic. It’s on the sensible side.

9A1E9234-C2CA-45F4-91AC-B106631663C8.jpeg5A0E921A-E6BE-44F5-98E2-436F67358A38.jpeg001A2BB0-BFC8-42A3-8215-C0600CDA3E1F.jpeg

I want my cherry blends to taste like cherry flavored ice cream with cherry syrup lathered on it.

This isn’t that kind of candy flavored aromatic. It’s on the sensible side.
Ok, I am pretty sure that when you use those two sentences back to back that a whole planet somewhere blows up and those deaths are on your hands, buddy. puffy

I'm starting to like you. You sell something for a living, dontcha. And, I bet it's something that everyone can afford, ammiright?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cherry aromatics are the only blends that actually make me queasy, but it is an interesting description of the species. Some time in my childhood, I did like cherry Cokes, but only once or twice a year.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Selfhelp seminars in Sonoma with lots of crystals, herbs, and flute lessons?
I didn’t think he was a hippie, ha ha. Just a salesman.

I wasn’t hating on the aromaticness, but the ironic juxtaposition between the two sentences.

There are two reactions I’ve heard to cherry aros at pipe club meetings. “It’s too cherry-ish,” and “the flavoring is too light.” Sometimes by the same person about the same blend, ha ha.

Reactions: telescopes