PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
This is a highly flavored, syrupy sweet, wet dark red cavendish aromatic bomb.

Go to a carnival and buy a big cotton candy and this is what it tastes like. Pure sweet candy and sugar, disguised as pipe tobacco. The aroma is of sugar cookies baking in a candy kitchen.

There is supposed to be some red Virginia tobacco in this blend, but it’s overwhelmed with pure sugar, and you can’t taste much tobacco at all.

This burns cool, and candy cane sweet all the way to the bottom of the bowl. I just ordered another half pound.

It’s light tasting, has no bite, no nicotine rush, and it’s delicious. You can smoke this indoors and save on air fresheners. Everybody will complement how good it smells.

This would be good to have a canister of to pass out to your friends who want to try pipe smoking.

I wonder if Lane sells this packaged under another name. If you like sweet, light cavendish blends they get no goopier, no sweeter, and no better than Lane Dark Red
D1C7D2AD-CCB2-48D8-BBF3-23D8E5232872.jpegDFA17BA0-07A9-4B33-9BD5-14419451A478.jpeg65D5F9D5-55D3-4D5A-A455-BD5CD6A6CA20.jpeg38084607-E8B8-4753-A282-C0DA3644ECE2.jpeg

TheDesertPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2021
Arizona
This is exactly what I try to stay away from. I enjoy some aromatics, but not this particular variety. That's just my opinion though, if you love it then keep smoking and enjoying it. Nice review.

Reactions: anotherbob and Kal

Etipton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 24, 2021
Tennessee
This is a highly flavored, syrupy sweet, wet dark red cavendish aromatic bomb.

Go to a carnival and buy a big cotton candy and this is what it tastes like. Pure sweet candy and sugar, disguised as pipe tobacco. The aroma is of sugar cookies baking in a candy kitchen.

There is supposed to be some red Virginia tobacco in this blend, but it’s overwhelmed with pure sugar, and you can’t taste much tobacco at all.

This burns cool, and candy cane sweet all the way to the bottom of the bowl. I just ordered another half pound.

It’s light tasting, has no bite, no nicotine rush, and it’s delicious. You can smoke this indoors and save on air fresheners. Everybody will complement how good it smells.

This would be good to have a canister of to pass out to your friends who want to try pipe smoking.

I wonder if Lane sells this packaged under another name. If you like sweet, light cavendish blends they get no goopier, no sweeter, and no better than Lane Dark Red
View attachment 96140View attachment 96141View attachment 96142View attachment 96143
Have you tried cult blood red moon? How would you say it compares?

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Have you tried cult blood red moon? How would you say it compares?
I have two cans of Cult Red Moon and it’s like smoking a bowl full of luscious sweet cherries in cherry syrup.

This blend tastes like cotton candy. There may be cherries in it but it’s candy flavored cherries in cotton candy.

You should brush your teeth twice if you smoke this before bedtime.

JohnMosesBrowning

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 5, 2018
Southeast Michigan
This was the first aromatic that I could taste the flavor of when I started pipe smoking and loved it. I bought a pound and moved on. Recently I pulled it out and couldn't believe how strong the flavor is on it! I still think it's a great cherry aro if that's what you're looking for, but I think the pound I've got is going to get blended into something else.