PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Just got a pound of this stuff in the mail today. P&C had it on sale for $25 for 16oz. so I had to do it since I am a rum flavored fan. After a bowl today, I have added this to my list of favorites due to its very pleasing aroma, taste, and coolness of smoking. Even my wife enjoyed the aroma...which she doesn't enjoy many at all! If you are looking for a great aromatic tobacco, this will be one that will please not only you as the smoker but those around you who will smell the aroma!
Cheers,

Jared
bgdas.jpg

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
In the most respectful way possible...I hate you :)
The buttered rum sounds delicious, and the makes me smile but the $25 per pound has me fuming (excuse the pun)
Our local tobacconists charge anywhere from $17 - $20.....FOR ONE OUNCE....Thats right around $300 per pound.
And then our government wonders why I mail order and hope I don't get dinged by customs or "forget" to declare that extra 8 ounces of tobacco I buy when I cross the border.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: As soon as I got that email from P&C, I had to do it! Although you local tobacconist charges quite a bit, it must be nice to have him! I have nothing like that near me and have to order everything online.
Cheers, :puffpipe:

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.