PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dirty D

Lurker
Nov 19, 2019
I guess im used to finer stuff, or maybe I am not into aromatics... But the only thing i found halfway pleasant about this baccy was the bag note. Everyone's tastes are different, which is part of the beauty of life... Thank goodness i only tried this trash in one of my cheap cobs... Taste: horrible. Room note: chemical and disgusting. My roommate ( who has never even mentioned the smell of other blends including gaslight , Petersons 3 p, Pegasus, and locally bought English blends) was gagging at the smell of the smoke. I tried to smoke it twice, 2 different days. Ended up dumping the whole 2oz down the toilet. Washed out the mason jar with dawn dishsoap. Just my humble opinion but easily the worst I've ever smoked. Grossed out just thinking about it. Got some Pegasus in my new Chacom bulldog now helping me forget... Cheers to all! D.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I guess im used to finer stuff, or maybe I am not into aromatics... But the only thing i found halfway pleasant about this baccy was the bag note. Everyone's tastes are different, which is part of the beauty of life... Thank goodness i only tried this trash in one of my cheap cobs... Taste: horrible. Room note: chemical and disgusting. My roommate ( who has never even mentioned the smell of other blends including gaslight , Petersons 3 p, Pegasus, and locally bought English blends) was gagging at the smell of the smoke. I tried to smoke it twice, 2 different days. Ended up dumping the whole 2oz down the toilet. Washed out the mason jar with dawn dishsoap. Just my humble opinion but easily the worst I've ever smoked. Grossed out just thinking about it. Got some Pegasus in my new Chacom bulldog now helping me forget... Cheers to all! D.

I like Pegasus quite a bit! Another classic Runowski ?

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Which one of the 7 Seas series would be the equivalent of 1-Q?

I've been having this itch to revisit 1-Q (how many of us didn't start out with that one?), but at $25 per ounce, I'm hesitant. I've been most unimpressed with Lane's offerings. I like HGL, and RPL-6 is OK, even BCA is fine when it doesn't leave me with that Big Chemical Aftertaste, but that's the thing: they're merely OK, not awesome.

Reactions: Dirty D