PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
I feel your pain. I have a box of cigars I'll have to wait to smoke, cause I can't taste them at all.
Oddly enough after 2 weeks I could halfway enjoy a cigar where all pipe tobacco tasted like burnt rubber and toothpaste especially anything Virginia heavy. But yeah it kind of is just a waste if you're really not able to enjoy the full flavors I believe

SoulStation

Lurker
Oct 2, 2021
Eastern KS
Oddly enough after 2 weeks I could halfway enjoy a cigar where all pipe tobacco tasted like burnt rubber and toothpaste especially anything Virginia heavy. But yeah it kind of is just a waste if you're really not able to enjoy the full flavors I believe
That's interesting. The only tobaccos I can taste are va's. All of my English blends...I get nothing.

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
That's interesting. The only tobaccos I can taste are va's. All of my English blends...I get nothing.
That is crazy because I could only smoke English blends when I first was able to smoke again. Latakia was the only thing that I could taste and wasn't off-putting.
Just talking about it now I can't wait to get off work go home and load up a big bowl of Captain Earl's Private stock ?

SoulStation

Lurker
Oct 2, 2021
Eastern KS
Recently I bought some mouthwash for dry mouth, and I'm finding that it is improving my sense of taste. I still can't taste English blends very well, but the va's are much better.

Reactions: That Guy