PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Earlier in this thread I said it took nearly a month to get a shipment from Peretti last time I ordered. Well not any longer. They've gotten their act together. I placed an order this week and immediately got a confirmation email and then a tracking number for the shipment the following day. PERETTI IS ON FIRE! puffy

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

select565

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
If i plan on stashing this away, should i take the flakes out of the plastic bag? Wondering if tobacco stored in the bag, in the tin, will take on a plastic bag flavor.

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
If i plan on stashing this away, should i take the flakes out of the plastic bag? Wondering if tobacco stored in the bag, in the tin, will take on a plastic bag flavor.

Yes - take the flakes out of the bag. In my experience, the best way to store pipe tobacco is in 1/2 pint wide mouth Mason/Kerr jars.

Reactions: radrick96

select565

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
Yes - take the flakes out of the bag. In my experience, the best way to store pipe tobacco is in 1/2 pint wide mouth Mason/Kerr jars.
Thanks for the reply, took them out and jarred last week. Wonder why they would bag their tobacco if it could impart plastic taste

Status
Not open for further replies.