Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with our very own tobacco reviewer, Kyle Weiss. Kyle worked at Tinder Box for several years, which gave him the benefit of being able to try out tons of different tobaccos. He has an amazing palate and was also in the culinary industry as a sous chef. He has been writing tobacco reviews for PipesMagazine.com for over four years. His first review on the site was published in April 2016. Kyle has penned 57 reviews for us so far. He was originally recommended by tobacco blender, Greg Pease. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, we have “Ask the Pipe Maker” with Jeff Gracik.

Kyle-Weiss.jpg

stemandbriar

Lurker
Sep 27, 2012
Oak Creek, WI
Well, after many years of listening, I am officially caught up! Took a while to go through the original 200..... not sure how I'm still listening too you Brian, but I am. Every week. And yes, I should comment more.

Great interview and keep 'em coming! Currently typing this at my favorite B&M (Uhles).
For local shops (that aren't full of glass) I put together a handy reference for traveling. Always looking for additions.
The map can be found HERE.

Thank again for all the hard work and amazing information week after week,

Status
Not open for further replies.