PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Not a review. How ever I really like this blend and it's a really great example of what a cross over blend should be. And it seems to suit the image many of us have of it's namesake. It's got a manly sophisticated English quality but the aromatic also is just enough that you probably could smoke it at a lady friends house. I also really like that it's broad cut and burns nice and slow. I really like this one and will probably buy it in bulk. It's an easy smoker too if I've ever smoked one. So anyone else enjoy this one?

Jan 8, 2013
It's one of my top 5 blends. Being a lover of English/Balkan blends as well as aromatics, it's perfect for those days I can't make up my mind. I normally buy the tins, but I've purchased bulk a few times as well, basically just to keep myself from opening tins. I have found the bulk to be drier than the tin, but not ridiculously so. Cary Grant certainly had great taste in tobacco, because I could smoke this stuff all day.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
Yep, love this blend and this style, with some sweetness and just enough latakia to add some complexity.

Murray's 1810 Belfast is very similar.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.