PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newportpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2011
Newport Beach, CA
I’m just now learning about this new brand. People really seem to like them! I went to the website and everything is pretty much sold out. Does anyone else carry it? I can’t find it doing an online search. I’m interested in Sakura and English Fragrant. Thank you.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’m just now learning about this new brand. People really seem to like them! I went to the website and everything is pretty much sold out. Does anyone else carry it? I can’t find it doing an online search. I’m interested in Sakura and English Fragrant. Thank you.
That's the only place I know of. Blends tend to sell out in a matter of hours.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Oh man. Is this another Germain’s, Gawith, Esoterica situation related to obtaining it? :rolleyes:
Not quite as bad as those brands. He certainly works hard at blending and packaging the blends as well adding some interesting tin artwork which has traditionally been part of tobacco since the beginning of time.

I think his stuff is worth a try for sure and I think he has something for everyone. If you follow him on IG you will get hints of when the drops are going to happen.

Good luck!

newportpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2011
Newport Beach, CA
Not quite as bad as those brands. He certainly works hard at blending and packaging the blends as well adding some interesting tin artwork which has traditionally been part of tobacco since the beginning of time.

I think his stuff is worth a try for sure and I think he has something for everyone. If you follow him on IG you will get hints of when the drops are going to happen.

Good luck!
Gonna check him out on Insta. Thank you!

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
If you have Instagram, he posts when he stocks a day in advance. If you miss a few hours within him dropping the blends, they will be sold out.
I’ve tried a couple times now and missed it due to not being able to check my phone fast enough.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Actually it's worse. KBV doesn't produce that much and almost nobody resells it. Esoterica isn't terribly difficult to obtain because people sell it here all the time. Granted it's expensive but it's regularly available.

Sure, it's in very limited quantities but at least you have a heads up about the drop and there are no tin limits. It also helps that his blends aren't quite as well known as esoterica or Sam Gawith and to me, taste wise they don't really compare to them either.

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy smoking his creations but I have never seen stonehaven in a tin or bag in a B&M.

Reactions: logs

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Sure, it's in very limited quantities but at least you have a heads up about the drop and there are no tin limits. It also helps that his blends aren't quite as well known as esoterica or Sam Gawith and to me, taste wise they don't really compare to them either.

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy smoking his creations but I have never seen stonehaven in a tin or bag in a B&M.
Stonehaven and Penzance are the 2 most overrated blends ever made. Seriously. And both can be found at regular prices if you are lucky enough to have a good B&M close enough for regular visits and you pay attention to delivery trends.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Follow him on Instagram to learn of pending tobacco drops. Also, check his site every evening (CT) as he sometimes puts up blends before posting. I’ve been lucky that way. BTW, his Verge Engine Overdrive is the best of its genre IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.