Just To Lighten The Mood In These Miserable Times.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
The 'Two Ronnies' were a staple of UK television during the 70's and 80's. They were hugely popular over here but not sure if they made it over the pond as it were.

Anyway, here is their most famous sketch well known as 'Fork Handles'......

I must have seen this a hundred times yet it still has me in stitches......enjoy...

Regards,

Jay ?

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
The 'Two Ronnies' were a staple of UK television during the 70's and 80's. They were hugely popular over here but not sure if they made it over the pond as it were.

Anyway, here is their most famous sketch well known as 'Fork Handles'......

I must have seen this a hundred times yet it still has me in stitches......enjoy...

Regards,

Jay ?
This is my Dads fav comedy moment. evry time i reach for a fork 4 sunday dinner.

Reactions: timelord

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
You want to talk about lightening the mood? My kindergartener is going to school virtually using my laptop and live video chat to do his daily lessons with his teacher & schoolmates. While his teacher was jabbering on about numbers, letters, & such, this am, my stomach began to rumble. I eased over to one side and torched one off while sitting in an oak chair. All of the sudden I heard 30 kindergarteners laughing and screaming with such joy. Ooops...my son didn’t have his videochat on mute! It took the old hag 5 minutes to get control of those kids. Ahhh...to bring joy to other’s lives brings a lot of fulfillment . ?

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Very funny stuff for sure. I grew up watching stuff like MR. Bean, are you being served and keeping up appearances. Never seen that show but i think i would have enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.