PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Today I placed my monthly order but this time with a purpose . I picked out my three most favorite GL Pease blends in the hope of leaving them alone for a undetermined amount of time . My choices are Piccadilly,Kensington and Blackpoint . I could explain to you why but that would be like explaining the Matrix . Plus my espresso machine is down . So you can only pick three , what will they be ?

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Plus my espresso machine is down .
affraid.gif

I'm not too familiar with Mr. Pease's blends... But, I'd be willing to give Pease a chance. :D

But, if I have to choose 3 blends for "cellaring"... Grousemoor, Hal O' The Wynd, and Haddo's Delight.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I second Hal O' The Wynd... but the other two would be Escudo for sure and then a good VA flake.. Sunday Picnic, FVF, ... something like that.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Villager 1888 Mid day is one that keeps well for long periods. If you like exotic Va's.

Then it would be Penzance and Halflings Leaf for me. And then again I have never tried Grousemoore but have heard it keeps real good for very long times.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
At present, if I had to choose 3, I'd have to say Hal 'O The Wynd, Billy Budd & University Flake.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
For me it would be Plum Pudding, Halfling's Leaf & Capt. Bob's Pot O Gold

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My three would have to be:
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake...this is my cocktail hour and after dinner smoke when nicotine is wanted and full body and flavor are desired.
Solani Silver Flake is not quite as full as the FVF and has a lower nic content suitable for an all day smoke.
Escudo for the Vaper of the bunch and good most anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.