PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Alright, I have seriously got to stop buying pipes now. I've bought 5 and was gifted 1 within this past week...but I saw this Peterson Roundstone Spigot 87 and it was singing my name...
002-029-40940.2046.jpg

I blame all of you... You all know who you are... Bunch of enablers... The PAD struggle is real... I just hope you all are happy with yourselves.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Hey, I caught it from Ash, so blame him!
I know... Those colors were just too perfect and I have been wanting a silver spigot for a while now.
Anthony, that always contributes to my PAD, hearing you say "Enjoy the heck out if it" always means a pipe has found a home! :puffy: :rofl:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's a great looking pipe...and you just gotta love spigots. Hope it smokes well for you...enjoy!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Oh Yes,Carolina Churchwarden; Now I understand, who could have been resisting of having this classical Apple Spigot,I'm sure this will serve You well down the road, looks very nice indeed and the chamber size is versatile too,sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do,been there,no other way out.Congrats on this piece.

maxsmoke

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2019
Great looking pipe !

I too have to stop buying pipes for a while..... Hi my name is Sean and I am a pipe-buying-aholic

Status
Not open for further replies.