PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Anybody else going to be rocking the Elder Scrolls this weekend? I know I'm pretty excited to go adventuring. :D

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Holy S**t!!! i cant wait, im an xbox guy, but im still gonna go pick it up at midnight if my store is open for it

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I wish I could. I got a buddy who has a flashed xbox and got an illegal copy of it. He said its awesome. He told me he play it fro m 7 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon and only completed 2 quests. I don't know if they are that long or if he just sucks at the game. But when I get some money I want to buy it

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Going to pick up my PC copy on Friday morning, pop the lid off my 8 month old jar of Escudo, pull out my Stanwell Churchwarden (or maybe the cobwarden...) and kiss reality goodbye for a couple months.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Oh yeah, i told my very long standing girlfiend she is going down on the list of important things for at least a week, behind skyrim, pipe, food, and maybe class.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I said it after i cooked her dinner, and suffered through a whole episode of glee..... i have rights too

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
I wish I could. I got a buddy who has a flashed xbox and got an illegal copy of it. He said its awesome. He told me he play it fro m 7 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon and only completed 2 quests. I don't know if they are that long or if he just sucks at the game. But when I get some money I want to buy it
He probably spent all that time screwing around...i did the same thing when i got Oblivion.....

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Hey uber you can't lie to the ladies they hate that. :lol:

And it's down to that there's a lot of content in Elder Scrolls games.

Makes me think back to playing Elder Scrolls: Arena when I was just a little geek. Not at release mind you, those were my SNES days.
Thoughts on character choices? I may have to roll a Nord but I may do the same I do in D&D and go rogue and I'll have to gauge the races on how they're suited to it.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Oh first play through you have to go with a nord, one hand sword, shield, maybe destruction, light armor for hide and chainmail, classic viking

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
dont get me wrong, she wasnt happy, but its gonna hapen any way, i told her when she stops doing things i dont like ill stop doing what she doesnt like

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I'm going straight to Gamestop after work tomorrow night. Probably freeze outside with a few dozen other nerds and play skyrim till the wee hours of the morning. I'll definitely be starting with a Nord warrior. Haven't decided on two-handed weapons or an axe/shield combo. Been rolling Nords since Morrowind, and now we finally get to see their homeland. Damn, i'm sinking deep into nerd-mode here. Done posting.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
dont get me wrong, she wasnt happy, but its gonna hapen any way, i told her when she stops doing things i dont like ill stop doing what she doesnt like
Glee is a horrible show. You do deserve it for sitting through a whole episode.
Oh first play through you have to go with a nord, one hand sword, shield, maybe destruction, light armor for hide and chainmail, classic viking
I'd definitely try for an axe. Maybe even dual wield 'em! I do really like to steal things though...

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I wonder if I'll suffer the same problems I had with Oblivion, and end up playing through the first five or six odd hours of gameplay before deciding it would be awesome to reroll as (X).
Hello; my name is Adam, and I am an Alt-a-holic!

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
schmitzbitz: I totally know what you mean! I'll get a few hours into a character and think "ya know, i'd really rather do this instead" and make a new character. Then again, and again. It's a disease I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.