PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Went a little trigger happy. My modest collection...

364-112x150.jpg

370-150x112.jpg

377-150x112.jpg

Four of my favs...

358-150x112.jpg

352-150x112.jpg

354-150x112.jpg

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
They are alittle small but you have one up on me, I have never been able to get pictures up and running.
Peck you probally left it next to the tweezers,ky jelly and latest edition of Canadian beaver girls. :rofl:

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Yeah, they're a little small, but you figured it out faster than I did!

I took me a long time to figure out how to post a pic. Then once I finally figured it out, it still took a while before I learned to post multiples.

Hell, it took me two days to get my avatar to show, lol!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@marine33: You can't paste photos from your computer, you have to post them to an online image hosting repository first. I use Photobucket - it's free. Take the photo, upload it to your pc, and convert it to a jpeg, if it's not already (open the BMP or whatever it is, in Windows' built-in Paint, then Save As a jpeg). A BMP that's 5.5 Mb will be half a Mb in jpeg. Post it to Photobucket. Click on the pic in Photobucket to open it.
On the right, you'll have four Links to Share This Photo. Click the second one, marked Direct, and the link will be copied to your pc.
To insert the photo here, click the IMG (for image) button, that's above what you're typing.
Press CTRL+V to paste the link and click the IMG button again to end the paste.
Sometimes you have to adjust the photo's size first in Photobucket, to make it smaller. Sounds way harder than it is; do it once and you'll be set.

If you don't want your pics on a site like photobucket, you can also use Dropbox which will assign it a URL for sharing. This is how I can just snap a picture with my phone and post it without ever having to pull over in my car. My daughter taught me how to do it.
It is limited in file size, but every time I get close to overloading it, they give me more free space.
You can also put music files and videos into Dropbox and share them as well, sort of like the old days of Napster.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Nice collection eightywon.Just curious to know what are your 4 favorites in that picture?

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Kanaka,

They are a Tsuge dublin with bamboo shank, Mauro Armellini acorn, Savinelli Pisa 114 KS billiard and a La Rocca Nero rhodesian.

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Kanaka,

They are a Tsuge dublin with bamboo shank, Mauro Armellini acorn, Savinelli Pisa 114 KS billiard and a La Rocca Nero rhodesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.