PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

My name is David, I live in Indiana and have smoked a pipe for 35 years. I have a nice collection of dunhils , canine tots love these, meerchaums, ascorti and costellos. I have many more but these are what I smoke a lot. Just started to collect Peterson and I would love to trade for some if you have any. Love sutclif. Voodoo queen, sutclif aromatic English and bulkin supreme. I also like RLP6, sutclif vanilla custard. Hope to hear from you guys. Iam 67 years old

Last edited by a moderator:

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Hi David, great to have you joining. I greatly enjoy Balkan Supreme as well, along with appreciations for the aros you mentioned. Do you like Elizabethan Match from Sutliff as well? I had to go and get 5 lbs after sampling it =) Your 35 years of experience will be much appreciated to hear from!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Dave, welcome aboard from central N.C. You have some classic pipes. I have a distinct set of up-market pipes, but mostly my sport is finding factory pipes on discount that smoke like the expensive ones, which I sometimes manage to do.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
Hi David, great to have you joining. I greatly enjoy Balkan Supreme as well, along with appreciations for the aros you mentioned. Do you like Elizabethan Match from Sutliff as well? I had to go and get 5 lbs after sampling it =) Your 35 years of experience will be much appreciated to hear from!
Is that you in the picture?used to love flyfishing

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
Dave, welcome aboard from central N.C. You have some classic pipes. I have a distinct set of up-market pipes, but mostly my sport is finding factory pipes on discount that smoke like the expensive ones, which I sometimes manage to do.
I would love to do that too, I buy pipes on eBay but they are getting expensive. I like my camminetos the most have 15 of them, probably will get rid of some of my dunhills don’t smoke them . I have a good meerschaum collection

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.
I thought I did that, smoking my Peterson bulldog right now with sutclif voodoo queen . Just got the pipe yesterday from ebay. I have bought quite a few pipes on there in the last 3 or4 years. I have bought many yanik meerchaums from there. I live in southeast Indiana . There are no pipe stores close so I buy my tobacco from pipes and cigars on line . Thanks for getting in touch with me

Status
Not open for further replies.