PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
1k posts! While I haven't actually been a member of the forums for a year, I've been lurking for much longer and it certainly feels longer. What's happened in 1000 posts?
I've hung out with you wonderful* (mostly) gentleman and participated in refilling the box pass.

I've made more progress on my man-cave (workshop)

We've started an Austin Texas Pipe Club

I've started developing a pipe centric website www.thepipetool.com

I've been interviewed on a pipe podcast (country squire radio)

I've finally found someone locally who can give me my tobacconist certification test after a year of trying.

I've picked up my first Savinelli, First Peterson, First Stanwell, First Viking, Second Peterson, Second Savinelli

I've tried and failed several times to get some good ebay deals and been sniped.

With Msandoval I've learned how to buy a pipe and restore it, including using a buffing wheel, and retort.

I've registered for my first pipe show

I've expanded my tobacco pallet to include a bit of everything.

I've had an article published in the Pipe Collector

I've traded tobacco for a pipe

I've traded tobacco for a lighter. (and it was the same kind of tobacco, gl pease gaslight has a high trade value btw)
I'd say it's really all thanks to you, you forum members, TAD and PAD pushers, philosophers of the briar, pimps of the hobbits weed, encouragers of the flame.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Very nice post pylorns and thanks for all you have done for the piping community! Keep on puffin'...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats on this milestone and I hope you achieve many more. I enjoy your posts and glad we were on the "successful run" of the recent box pass.
Happy smoking :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.