PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Nifty all around.
The look of thepipetool is excellent. i dropped my email there to stay updated for your launch.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Got to love people who dive in head first! You have some significant milestones on that list and you should be proud that you've contributed so much to pipedom so early in your career as a pipe smoker. I've only been here a couple months but was quickly made to feel welcome and I've picked up some great smoking estates off of some very nice folks who treat you right and are more than generous. I probably spend too much time on here but it's such a friendly place with so many interesting pieces to read and learn from. Gotta love it!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Congratulations pylorns! Nice to see someone recognize what a special group pipers are and dive right in. I don't know why pipes attract quality, upstanding generous folks, but they do. Hey, look at my post count; I also just hit 1,000, but I've been here a bit longer, so I don't talk too much like you do. Enjoy your posts bro, will smoke this bowl of 965/Nightcap mixed in my Country Gentleman MM cob for ya :)

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
!000 posts is something, but even more impressive is your list of accomplishments during that period. Well done!

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
congrats on the 1,000 post.I was super stoked when i made Jr member then even more happy when i made member.That was only like a 100 post.Whew looking forward to a 1,000.But its gonna be a long road to travel.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
May I offer my congrats as well. I enjoy reading your posts, py. Good stuff and I have looked at your new pipe website as well. Like it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.