Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Just a word about one another pipe tobacco related shop, Just For Him. They're quite famous for Middle Earth related blends. But actually they have a lot of other things in store. They have lots of very nice gifts and products for men, shaving creams, beard oils, ... Their customer service is top notch. I just ordered for a hundred bucks of tobacco from them, I live in China. Since USPS sent out a message about a possible issue, they just sent another package. Both ended up arriving. After I communicated with them, they very nicely told me to just keep both... Make yourself a favour and have a look at their site. www.justforhim.com Cheers guys!

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
The Shortcut is alright,

I also bought the Clove Aromatic from them hoping to replicate the Kretek cigarettes,

Did not exactly match the flavor profile but it was a fine smoke in it's own right.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I live near the store and it is a nice set up. Lot of cigars smokers, but that is typical. We are the real 1% 'ers

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Their Golder Cashmere is one of my favorites, a rich, non aromatic blend. It's a good, all day smoke.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
You guys should give "Black Magic Woman" a try. Its an aro, It's really nice too.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I've been ordering from them for a couple of years. They used to have some Esoterica blends sold by the oz. No more I guess. I find that one of my favorites of theirs is "Whiskey Biscuit Gravy", similar to "Shortcut to Mushrooms" but just a little fuller tasting.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
When I traveled for work, I found myself in Springfield a few times a year and always enjoyed visiting Just For Him. I would usually buy some chocolate, a house blend and a box of cigars. I really enjoyed the budget priced "Cheap ass cigars," they sold. A real value for the quality of stogie.

Somewhere between Springfield and Kansas city, there was also a cheese making place where I liked to stop for lunch. A block or two of their cheese and some bread -- heaven

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
What is that about no longer being able to use MasterCard to make tobacco purchases over the internet? What country is this anyway?

mechjan

Lurker
Sep 14, 2016
I've started to smoke recently and so far blends with latakia have been what I've enjoyed the most. So that Shortcut to Mushrooms aromatic caught my interest; I might order some of that in the future. Good to know they ship outside of the US, I was thinking about trying to buy some from someone here.
I know it's changing the subject but another one I'd like to try is Sleepy Hollow from Straus. I don't know if they would ship outside of the US though.

Status
Not open for further replies.