Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
So for the short time I have been on the forum I had read about TAD, but had never got it myself. Until the other day, I placed and order for some Christmas Cheer and ended up spending $80 on other tobaccos, like Lunchtime Blues, Holiday Spirit, Mocha, Epiphany, Old Hollywood and some others, while this is not that much compared to what others order this is my biggest tobacco order I have placed and now I love TAD and also have a strong hatred for waiting.

~Ron
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9. L.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
My condolences, or congratulations, which ever you think is appropriate. Luckily, purchasing tobacco cures TAD.

rmason

Jan 27, 2013
Werdna I will take it as congratulations since it feels like I have just entered the true threshold of pipe smoking.

~Ron

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
will include a couple of cans of Heinrich's Golden Sliced
You'll have to tell us how this one is. I think lots of folks are reticent to try their products because they only come in larger tins. Thanks for taking one for the team. :clap:

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I know what you mean. I've spent over $200 on TAD this month! That's the most I've ever spent in that amount of time! I gotta slow down for a month or so after this, gotta pay the bills ya know. My anniversary coming up soon though, I've already been making my anniversary gift wish list. I hope my wife is ready for it!

wilson

Apr 17, 2013
Respectfully, I have to disagree with Werdna. Purchasing tobacco does not cure TAD. It gives only temporary relief.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Luckily, purchasing tobacco cures TAD.
I must caution against using the word “cure”. There never has been, nor likely ever will be, any known cure for either TAD or PAD. They may go dormant for a period of time, but rest assured, once contracted it’s for life...whether it lingers beyond that point is unknown this side of the veil.
EDIT: HA ... Wilson beat me to it!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
TAD and PAD are incurable diseases that will be with you till the day you die. We all just learn to live with it and understand that there is no fighting against it. Just give in to it and be thankful it is not life threatening.

rmason

Jan 27, 2013
Good Lord it is an incurable disease, as well as PAD. Literally less than an hour after I post the thread I went to my B&M and ended up buying a Canadian style Fe.Ro pipe and a tin of Ashton Rainy Day, well at least I've got today to enjoy some new tobacco and break in a new pipe.

~Ron

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Well congratulations are in order! It really is quite the contagious disease you know and one can not be held accountable for their actions. The only sure fire cure I've heard of is KEEP BUYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.