PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Whoo Hoo! Just got in, about to head out to check out the resort and familiarize myself with where everything is and will be! Pretty excited.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Well my expecations have already been exceeded! Met some great fellows and enjoyed a couple of nice bowls, one of which was in my Uncle Arthur! I met Kevin from the site and shared a drink. Met some other fellows, saw some great pipes, and a bunch of different tobaccos. Plain and simple, this was a very pleasant evening and I would be happy if this was the highlight of the trip, can't wait to experience the rest of the show! Time to have a bit of a snack and hit the hay.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Yes, Stacen is a super cool dude!
Here he is:
chicago-wed-02.jpg

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Hey, Wow that was a great weekend, was especially nice to meet people from the forum here. I would reccomend the experience to anyone. Right from the start it was a friendly, warm, knowlegde filled place (kinda like here!) It got better as time went on. the pipes and tobacco were literally overwhelming, but it really is the friendly people that made the biggest impression. I hope to get another opportunity to visit this show, and to hang a bit more with the cool people I met. Kevin, Bubba and Haunted Myst included!

Status
Not open for further replies.