PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastordaniel

Lurker
Sep 20, 2015
My wife is worried about being selected (notice came couple weeks ago) because we cannot afford her to miss her regular job. This jury nullification stuff is gold. I hope it works here in New Hampshire.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I realized how little some doctors give a shit about any of us as human beings.
Professional schooling seems designed to filter out the thoughtful and introspective.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I've been on jury duty once. The case was so ugly I refused to serve jury ever again . Suffice it to say the case was so notorious that it got newspaper coverage for a month as the "torture case." Believe me,Hollywood has nothing on the criminals walking our streets today.

Dec 24, 2012
I would love to serve on a jury. Unfortunately I am not eligible to do so because of my profession. I did work on the prosecution of a rather gruesome jury trial many years ago when I worked at the Crown prosecutor's office. It is enjoyable to try and "read" the jury as evidence is being presented. Real people, real drama.

deuce26

Can't Leave
Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
I'm a criminal defense attorney. Picking a jury can be tedious for the jurors, but it is by far the most important part of the case in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.