Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Just finished some C&D Sunday Picnic in my Savinelli Bing's Favorite:
savinelli-bings-favorite-600x192.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Just slowly sipped 2 coins of Escudo from a Dunhill Shell with a couple glasses of honey sweetened iced tea with lemon while listening to Sinatra, Bing, Dino and the Andrews Sisters. Smoke lasted an hour and 10 min. and was up their in that perfect smoke realm. Girlfriend was even taking puffs and is now considering getting a pipe to get off of cigarettes. I find it hard to make Escudo behave so I prefer to slowly sip it. Always yields that sweet potato pie caramelized sugar, sweet spice and pepper from the perique. So nice when blown through the nose. Now I think it will be McClelland Oriental #8 in the Bjarne 1/8 bent apple for the Canada day fire works tonight on the harbour. Enjoy your evening fellas and gals.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Smoking almost continuously today. A couple of bowls of P.A.; then Anni Kake; then a couple of bowls of Haunted Bookshop; and lastly, McClelland bulk 2050 Oriental Cavendish, a nicely semi-sweet 'n fruity blend of Va & black Cav., and Orientals. I thought the 2050 only did really well in a clay, but today it hit the spot in a Peterson Donegal Rocky bulldog (helluva pipe.)

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Mac Baren's Plumcake. Wasn't impressed with my first bowl of this about a month back but now it's just plum good.

Status
Not open for further replies.