PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeson

Might Stick Around
Sep 24, 2010
To Nebraskas jurists and to your misguided legislators --- SHAME! SHAME!
Y'r O'bt S'rvt

Nativeson

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Some people just need an old fashioned "out in the parking lot" ass-kicking....that's all.

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
funny thing i see signs on some buildings that says, no smokeing on campus, in parking lot and in cars. they like to use the word, campus. soon it will be, no smokeing on the highway or in your yard. then in your home.

its going to get like the radon test you have to do before you can sell your home. you will have to show a tobacco test in your home before you can list it as a tobacco free home.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Like Gradma use to say,"The world's going to Hell in a handbasket"
Wouldn't it be funny to have 30% of Nebraskans move to another state the first year?

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
I think that "ruling" can be overturned. Nebraskans didn't vote on it as they did in Ohio.

directshot

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2010
Things like this use to be on the "hard to believe" list. Now I simply figure your living in the screwed up state of Kalifornia. Of all the places to jump start a state law like this, Nebraska???

Sounds like the judge kept his asshat on for the ruling.

Nice going to all the tree-hugging politically correct POS (pieces-of-sh*t)who made this possible.

Have a nice SMOKE FREE LIFE.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Ridiculous asshattery at its finest. It's sad that some people seem to think that tobacco is the biggest issue facing the world today, and seemingly take their only pleasure by inhibiting the pleasure of others. Of course, if I had no vices, and a diet that consisted namely of things beginning with "tof....", I would probably be a bit of a whiney b*tch too.
Oh well, at least we can thank god for sickle cell.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
The overall stupidity people never fails to amaze me. The problem is not that they don't have the ability to sort the truth out. It is that they are just too damn lazy to do so. Rules to the sheeple. Power to the shepherds . Power is what it is all about. Big Brother is watching you!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sadly it seems to have come to that unclearthur. So much for a free enterprise system. I believe a good percentage of the founding fathers were tobacco farmers to some extent. What is left of them is rolling over in their graves now.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
direct shot said: ...tree-hugging...

I fail to see how tree-hugging has anything to do with this mockery of justice. I've been known to hug a few trees in my day. Particularly when I went for a walk in the woods with my flask filled with Jameson... Trees are there to be hugged in situations like that. :lol:
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.