PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a special format for tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio show. We will have Brian moderating two well-known pipe artisans asking each other questions and discussing pipe making. This is part two in a three part series with Jeff Gracik, and Jody Davis. Jeff makes J. Alan Pipes and is an expert, artisan pipe maker for nearly 20-years. Jody is a renowned pipe artisan, and the lead guitar player for the Grammy-nominated Christian rock band, The Newsboys. At the top of the show, Brian will do a review of the German-made Wessex Campaign Dark Flake.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Jody-Davis-Jeff-Gracik-770x328.jpg

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
This has become a seriously deep dive into pipe making. I never knew it was so involved, I think I took a lot of what the industry is for granted. I’m interested in the juxtaposition of a skilled craftsmen vs an artist. A cabinet maker can be an artist too though, right? Also, the tobacco reviewed was curious to me. I may have overlooked a line of blends that are worth sampling.