PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
He made it! Definetly put some miles on those pipes!

Jim,

What was your favorite blend to review? Was there any that changed halfway through the smoke? Any you had a really hard time figuring out?

Are there any blends you haven't but look forward to reviewing?

Congrats!!!

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
He made it! Definetly put some miles on those pipes!

Jim,

What was your favorite blend to review? Was there any that changed halfway through the smoke? Any you had a really hard time figuring out?

Are there any blends you haven't but look forward to reviewing?

Congrats!!!
Three Nuns. The VaPer version is my all time favorite smoke. In fact, I used to smoke 4-5 bowls of it a day. I'm just glad I still have some of the old stuff to open a tin every New Year's Day.

It's also my favorite review and my longest one because I did my history smoking it, noting the changes over time. I prefer one paragraph reviews, but some blends call for more information.

There's a bunch of blends that change as you go through it, and I couldn't possibly list or remember them all at this point. I do find there's a little inconsistency in most crumble cakes. I think that's common due to how they are processed.

There's a lot of blends I'd like to review. Never smoked a Nording blend. Only smoked one Ashton Blend. I've missed out on a lot of McClelland, Sutliff, C&D, Dunhill clones, etc. There's a lot more, I'm sure.