PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Jeremy Reeves. Jeremy is the Head Blender at Cornell & Diehl, which is one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies in the USA. Jeremy has been a pipe smoker for over a decade and is passionate about pipes, pipe tobacco, and blending tobacco. We will finally be kicking off our “Ask the Tobacco Blender” feature with Jeremy. Thanks to our listeners for sending in so many great questions. At the top of the show in Pipe Parts, Brian will talk about the different levels of cleaning a pipe all the way up to pipe restoration.

New episodes drop at 8pm eastern USA time. You can listen right here on the site, or with any podcast app.

Jeremy-Reeves.jpg

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
This Is gonna be great! I found my most favorite blend after hearing him talk it up on a smokingpipes video. Poplar camp, which for me is just about perfect. I smoke 10 bowls a day of it sometimes. I’m really curious about how the blend came to be in the first place.

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
If this is the proper place to post questions for the blender:

I would indeed like to know how the blends I smoke all the time come into being. Are there different folks who have a taste for the various blend families who come up with ideas, or is it predominantly the head blender? If it is Jeremy largely, what are his preferred tastes, and how does that steer development of new products?