PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a special format for the featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show. Instead of an actual interview, we will have Brian moderating two well-known pipe artisans asking each other questions and discussing pipe making. This is the first in a three part series with Jeff Gracik, and Jody Davis. Jeff makes J. Alan Pipes and is an expert, artisan pipe maker for nearly 20-years. Jody is a renowned pipe artisan, and the lead guitar player for the Grammy-nominated Christian rock band, The Newsboys. At the top of the show, we will have an Ask the Tobacco Blender segment with Jeremy Reeves. Jeremy is the Head Blender at Cornell & Diehl, which is one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies in the USA.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Jody-Davis-Jeff-Gracik-770x328.jpg

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Good Afternoon Brian,

Great show today. The segment between Jody and Jeff is the conversation I didn't know I needed until they started talking. Great conversation and I can't wait to hear the upcoming segments. Keep up the great work and happy smokes.

Jason

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
A very different kind of listen this week. I enjoyed the pipe making chat. It did get a bit wonky at times, but they’ve collectively forgotten more about the subject than I’ll ever know haha. And it’s always great to hear from Jeremy Reeves, I love hearing about the leaf I love so much.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

TexJake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2022
Hill Country, TX
A real treat - “ask the blender” combined with a long-form twist on “ask the pipe maker.” Looking forward to hearing the continuation of the conversation between these two.