PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Yup, although I did wear proper dress shoes when I got married, as soon as we were done with the pictures afterwards, I donned my flip flops with the suit. Got pictures to prove it too :col:

I wore flip flops.. You gotta maintain expectations.

I got married without any shoes on at all. Beach wedding. I did wear a pair of flip flops to the beach, but I left them by the boardwalk. I did wear a jacket and tie, along with a pair of light khaki cotton pants. Just cuffed em up, went barefoot, and called it good.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
An abomination of a fad from the mid 1990's. They made huge blue jeans. The brand is pronounced "jinko" but stylized as "JNCO." Famous for their absurdly wide leg jeans. The pics below are about as bad as they got, though in fairness there were a bunch that weren't nearly that huge.

View attachment 40637
That looks straight out of a fighting video game. ?

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I just can’t wear shorts, period. My wife used to try to get me to, she used to say I have nice legs, whatever the hell that means. Sounds more like something us guys would say about a girl, so I’m not too fuggin sure how I feel about that ?, but I just can’t wear ‘em. I usually wear Carhartt or Dickies work pants. I’m kind of hard on blue jeans, so I don’t buy them often. Sometimes I wear those 5.11 pants at work, because they pass for khakis and are more comfortable.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.