PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’m having Jason commission a pipe for me, he just sent me a pic showing where he’s at for the moment.

I’m not saying what it is, it might be easy to guess looking at the pic... LOL ?

I asked Jason if he might send me some more pics showing the different phases of work.

I really went back and forth in a lot of emails to work this out with him. So thank you very much Jason for your kindness and patience with me! ?

Oh I can’t wait, stay tuned! :)

ECBA6354-5C3C-4810-8185-A35E568E80F9.jpeg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’m having Jason commission a pipe for me, he just sent me a pic showing where he’s at for the moment.

I’m not saying what it is, it might be easy to guess looking at the pic... LOL ?

I asked Jason if he might send me some more pics showing the different phases of work.

I really went back and forth in a lot of emails to work this out with him. So thank you very much Jason for your kindness and patience with me! ?

Oh I can’t wait, stay tuned! :)

View attachment 102308
You're going go be pleased with that one, especially what he does with the stem to button transition.?

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Yes sir! I had a nice test run with it when it arrived, but it's been on the shelf since and waiting for the day after Thanksgiving to get this year's holiday season off to a "roaring" start while sitting by the fire! Probably shouldn't have but I splurged last year on some older "Christmas Cheer" and plan to give it a try to get things going --- only a few weeks away!