PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitjerker

Lurker
Dec 29, 2009
Thanks Bob... Guess I'll go first. Ive started my day off with some "Penzance" Ive been nursing, (small bowl-half bowl, Im running dangerously low!!) ...Now Im letting some "Sillem's Blue" air out for the early evening bowl. Cant wait ! Hope you find get some free time soon Bob! Happy New Year ALL.. Smoke 'em slow.

whiskeymick

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
London UK
Started the day with a bowl of Irish Flake while taking Scully (my Kerry Blue) for a stroll. Once back home - I've got lots of Peterson's xmas 2009 still left to enjoy!

A happy and prosperous new year to all.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Blakeney's Best Acadian Ribbon (from McClelland) in my Aldo Velani Volcano Billiard (Italy)
mcclelland-acadian-ribbon-pipe-tobacco.jpg

aldo-velani-volcano.jpg

mrsmokeyman

Lurker
Dec 19, 2009
gidday mates - down here im on london mixture 4 years cellared and emp old uk production at least 6 years aged.
its been a great year so far...

peter

Might Stick Around
Oct 8, 2009
Have no idea what its called. Something my tobacconist slipped me. I think its a 50/50 of whiskey based aromatic and an english of some kind. Is damn good though.

falconeer

Lurker
Dec 17, 2009
Hi All,
The big freeze up continues though the main roads are now opening up in the North of England - smoking Quadruple Virginia in a corncob and the freezing air outside enhances the aroma.
Enjoy your pipes, Gents!
Gerry

pipedawg

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
Denmark
MacB's "The Solent" is being consumed in vast amounts, in my new Savinelli 305 black rusticated. That's just about the perfect mix of baccy/pipe

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I am smoking Peter Stokkebye's English Oriental Supreme. My favorite morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.