SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

That sucker looks perfect.
Thank you kindly. I kinda pride my burgers. 85% lean angus beef, packed loosely and grill to medium rare and rest a few minutes before topping with your favorite stuff. So simple and better than any restaurant. Usually I pair with an ale or a red wine but today it was just a tall glass of moo juice

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Thank you kindly. I kinda pride my burgers. 85% lean angus beef, packed loosely and grill to medium rare and rest a few minutes before topping with your favorite stuff. So simple and better than any restaurant. Usually I pair with an ale or a red wine but today it was just a tall glass of moo juice
packed loosely and grill to medium rare

This is key!

Reactions: OSOBUCO

Hovannes

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2021
Fresno, CA
In the grand scheme of things, there is very little a steer has to look forward to in life, other than being perfectly awesome on a grill.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
No one wants to imagine being a gelding. Despite the other obvious attributes, testosterone is supposed to be required for bone density. However, having had several male cats that were "neutered" by the pet adoption people, I'm intrigued that they seem to do pretty well, and act male up to a point. They don't spray, like intact males, and they don't wander off after the scent of queens (females) in heat, nor get torn up in fights. However, they are territorial, they hunt, and they have brawls and tiffs with their brother cats, and they don't seem to have any bone density problems. Which makes me wonder if their endocrine systems are producing some "tos" elsewhere in their other glands.

They certainly have the male arrogance. Or maybe that's just cat arrogance.

Everyone who's read this thread is likely to have a big cheeseburger in the next few days. Just think of Memorial Day!