Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with pipe artisan J.T. Cooke. J.T. is returning from 2-weeks ago. There was so much to talk about that we asked him to come back.
j-t-cooke.jpg

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Excuse my ignorance and my spelling and my grammer and my total lack of computer skills but how do I listen to this radio broadcast. I tried to go the link that Kevin had called podcast but to no avail!! Can anyone assist me? I would love to listen in on these broadcast.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Thanks Tim but this is how backward ass country redneck I am , I don't even know what a pod kicker is sir??

furthur73

Lurker
Jan 12, 2014
I recently got finished listening to all of the previous shows and am now looking forward to staying current with the podcast. It's too bad they are only done weekly but I understand everyone's hectic schedules, ahh the joys of modern life. I really enjoyed the interviews with J.T. He has quite the personality and his passion for making the best pipes he can really comes through in his spot on the show.

Have you considered interviewing any of the youtube pipe presenters? I think it would be interesting to hear from some of the guys and gals making their own contribution to the pipe community. There are certainly some personalities out there like the Dagners, Matches860, Stogiefarts, etc. Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks for enhancing our smoking experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.