PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

I picked up a bunch(about 25) of estate pipes on my recent travels to europe from antique and flea markets. I've been restoring them and cleaning then up over the past few days since I have some time on my hands. Some nice gems in here. It's a project to learn to fix up pipes and also to sell most of them to pay for the cost and time of fixing them up. A few of them are unsmoked or like new. I already have around 12 or pipes, so I don't really need anymore for myself. I found most of them for about 6-12$. A couple of them were around 20$.

I can post more detailed pics if people want. And maybe a list of the pipes. I will post them on this site for sale eventually, but I need to get my post count high enough first. Which isn't a problem as I like reading all the threads here and should contribute.

Attachments

• DSCN0312.JPG
    DSCN0312.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Some nice pipes. I'm looking for a bent Falcon.
What's that radiator pipe bottom right 2nd from the bottom?

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Oh neat, well yes I'm just working my way to 100 posts so I can sell on here and then you can take the falcon if you want.

The other pipe on the right is a jima. Made from 1960-80s in France. A removable clay bowl and this weird spring filter thing. It actually smokes amazing. Very cool and dry, with the bonus of pure taste/ no ghosting from the clay bowl. I have a couple of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.