PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Once again the Queen has struck us dumb with another beautiful pipe.
? You made me laugh! Didn't mean to strike people dumb, sorry, but not so sorry actually ? I'm just very happy and proud with my pipes and I like to share about it here because everyone here is knowledgeable but when I show it on social media I don't think people realize how great these pipes actually really are.. thank you ??

Reactions: kcghost
I can’t, really. Maybe a couple guys in range.
Who’s on your comparable list?
Not just comparable, many are superior:

Silver Gray
Scottie Piersel
Bruce Weaver
Mark Tinsky
George Boyadjiev
Grant Batson
Don Gilmore
Jack Howell
John Calich
Tom Eltang
Doug Finlay
Ron Powell
Preben Holm
Ken Barnes
Bruto Sordini
Paul Hubartt
Steve Norse
Ryan Alden
to name a few....

But really, I was just thinking out loud. I have 2 Castellos: A KKKK Squashed Tomato and a KKKK Dublin oversized. They smoke well too. I know it's personal preference but I place more value on a handmade one-off by the actual artisan over a machine made or assembly line handmade pipe in most circumstances.

Reactions: jmill208

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
It's a matter of opinion but to me the one that compare smoking wise at made by the guy who learned to Castello. Such as the Caminetto.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I've been thinking that you've been quiet. But your absence suggests to me one thing: You've been buying pipes on the sly, not admitting publicly that you've racked up another half-dozen. I can understand that you didn't want to bury us in your pipe splendour.

Welcome back! Enjoy that Great Line.

Reactions: dunnyboy

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I take all the pictures! ??? I don't have a photographer! I take all of them, the ones for the pipes and the selfies. For the selfies what I do is I take videos smoking and then I take still photos from the videos. Otherwise yes I would need a photographer. Once in a blue moon my daughter will take a few pictures of me but that's a miracle if she wants to do that because she's 18 yrs old and she has better things to do than to be taking pictures of her mom ???
i am 43 and have better things to do then take pics of my mom though she doesn't smoke anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Smoke Queen