PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That one is a real beauty! Gorgeous grain on it! Wow!

Who take the pictures for you?
I take all the pictures! ??? I don't have a photographer! I take all of them, the ones for the pipes and the selfies. For the selfies what I do is I take videos smoking and then I take still photos from the videos. Otherwise yes I would need a photographer. Once in a blue moon my daughter will take a few pictures of me but that's a miracle if she wants to do that because she's 18 yrs old and she has better things to do than to be taking pictures of her mom ???

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I take all the pictures! ??? I don't have a photographer! I take all of them, the ones for the pipes and the selfies. For the selfies what I do is I take videos smoking and then I take still photos from the videos. Otherwise yes I would need a photographer. Once in a blue moon my daughter will take a few pictures of me but that's a miracle if she wants to do that because she's 18 yrs old and she has better things to do than to be taking pictures of her mom ???
You have some wonderful pipes, keep the pictures coming!

autumnfog

Lifer
Jul 22, 2018
Sweden
Beautiful pipe!

There is something about Castellos that doesn't show through pictures.
Got my first Castello about a year ago and there was a certain feel or energy about the pipe.
And the smell from the box.
There will certainly be more Castellos later on.

• Love
Reactions: Smoke Queen

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful pipe!

There is something about Castellos that doesn't show through pictures.
Got my first Castello about a year ago and there was a certain feel or energy about the pipe.
And the smell from the box.
There will certainly be more Castellos later on.
I agree! To hold one, to smoke one, the pictures do not do them justice...

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you have any group shots of your pipes together?
I have to take a new more recent shot of my entire collection but I keep adding to it so I want to wait until I have all of them ? I still haven't shown all my Castellos yet ?? I like to do individual ones so we can really see all the details on each one ☺️ and I have to organise them, put all the Castellos together, the Dunhills together, etc etc.. One day I will

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I have to take a new more recent shot of my entire collection but I keep adding to it so I want to wait until I have all of them ? I still haven't shown all my Castellos yet ?? I like to do individual ones so we can really see all the details on each one ☺️ and I have to organise them, put all the Castellos together, the Dunhills together, etc etc.. One day I will
That's the best way to do it! Each gets their own page!

• Love
Reactions: Smoke Queen