PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Real fall weather even here in central N.C. So the new HVAC system went off, the thermostat went dark, place getting chilly, tech on the way. Beautiful fall day anyway.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
We had 3 weeks of unusual cool and wet weather and are now headed back into the 80's.
October is the best time to be in Texas, IMO.
jay-roger.jpg

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Cool, wet, and windy here in Germany. Enjoyed a bit of Tom's Dark Twist after carving a jack o'lantern with my son. Lots of migratory cranes flying overhead in large flocks throughout the day. They know winter is just around the corner.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
It's been cool and rainy here in the Midwest too. I finished up an unusually stressful weekend last night with a highly enjoyable bowl of Gawith FVF and a generous pour of scotch. I'm looking forward to finishing up my wood stove installation next weekend and enjoying a warm fire throughout the Winter.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Curiously, Central Europe is hit by a heat wave. Since Saturday we had 27 degrees C during the day, and roughly 19-20 during the night. This can't be good ... In my childhood we had snow by this time of the year.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Eastern Europe was hit by a heat wave last week, nowadays it is around 20 C here in Azerbaijan. My cigar days are over, time to return to soft English blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.